Wednesday 6 June 2018

Most amusing pick up lines ever😄

    Most Amusing Pick Up Lines

6th June 2018

8PM

Today I decided to share something different & eye catching apart from all orthodoxies.
Let's talk about how to pick up any girl casting your enduring impression. 😉

1.Do you believe in love at first site or I should walk by again.??

2.Do you have map?
Because I'm lost in your eyes.

3. Is your name wifi because I'm feeling connection with you.

4.Do you have a license ??
Because you driving me crazy.

5. You’re so hot , you must have stared global warming

6. Can you tell me quickest direction to your heart.?

7. If heads :I'm yours ;;  If tails : You are mine

8. You are so sweet and sweetness is my weakness.

9. Are you keyboard ??
Because you are of my type.

10. Do you give bank loan bcz I’m taking interest in you.

11. Is your dad terrorist?
because you are bomb

12. Are you a magician?
 Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

13. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

14. Do I know you? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.

15. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?

16. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.

17. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on.

18. Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.

19. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

20. Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.

21. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.

22. Are you sure you’re not tired? You’ve been running through my mind all day.

23. Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?

24. Was your dad a boxer? Because damn, you’re a knockout!

25. I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.

26. Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?

27. There’s only one thing I want to change about you, and that’s your last name.

28.. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

29.Hi, how was heaven when you left it?

30. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I pass by again?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Everybody Isn't Your Friend

        Wednesday, 1 AM Hey, Let's start it with a question... Is everyone next to y ou is your friend?? NO ... Everybod...